There is so much to do in mobile app marketing but to achieve the best results and boost your app sales, you need to concentrate on only two or three digital channels. The first step in choosing the right social media network is to analyze your target audience and try to define where these people hang out on the Internet. Don’t rush to create every possible social account before you find out what is popular among your target users. Effective mobile app marketing implies selling to an audience of at least 5,000 people. If the Facebook groups and pages in your field have a humble population of 10–100 people, you shouldn’t opt for this network. Instead, look at other options.
Let’s look at what social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn have to offer for promoting your mobile app.
Facebook mobile app marketing
Facebook is a huge community and nobody can it ignore these days. It is almost impossible to engage all of its users, but your task here is to hook the target users and get them to buy your product or service.
- About half of all Facebook users log on to the platform every day.
- In total, 20% of all users live in the US.
- Your target audience is very likely to use Facebook quite often.
- Over 100 million users open Facebook with their mobile devices.
- Around 10–15 million users like company pages every day.